NRA Activities :
- Promoting Aurangabad Tourism
- Assisting in the organization of Sister City Programs abroad Creating alliances with international Chambers of Commerce/ Social Clubs and Bodies
- Representing Aurangabad in international trade fairs
and to attract investments/alliances to Aurangabad
- Development of real estate and attracting
investments Promoting social projects in Aurangabad through CSR Funds
- Searching for or giving recommendations for
‘Global Aurangabadi Award’
Constitution of Governing council for NRA.
- VICE CHAIRMAN
- CHAPTER SECRETARY
- CHAPTER TREASURER
Tenure One Year. An online election will be conducted to elect the Governing council.
NRA Life Member Rs 1 lacs.
- Life member has voting rights
- Opportunity to be elected as governing council member.
NRA Associate Member Rs. 25000/-
- Associate members do not have voting rights.
- Can become chairperson of committees.
- Cannot become governing council member.